Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER MORNING. THe Easter Bunny hit. Can you believe it was like 68 degrees this morning when we were egg hunting.



We had to find Ginny's basket for her since she wouldnt wake up.



Look at the sky. I dont know why Halle was wearing a sweater.


The Easter Bunny didnt forget MOM.


























We spent our day watching General Conference. All four sessions in one day. It was great being uplifted as a family. We cooked our first Easter meal of Roast, mashed potatos, asparagus and chocolate pie. We have always been blessed with parents that make holiday dinners.







3 comments:

Aaron said...

Your kids are SO cute!

klamb said...

these pics brought tears to my eyes! i miss u guys

Amanda & Jeremy said...

I'm ready for more pics(and trying REALLLY hard to be patient!) I hate missing anything. I'm just imagining what Ginny looks like and is doing now, how the girls are doing in baseball and how PERFECT the weather is! Come on, make me jealous!!