Sunday, October 26, 2008







The last three months have been crazy. Have you heard of the over worked children. Well I think our whole family is overworked. Soccer 3 days a week (thats two kids in soccer so thats two games and 4 practices a week.) Volleyball 3 days a week. Piano lessons, activity days, mutual (which is way out of my league at this point, since I have 4 young children and a husband with a new unreliable job schedule) Plus a 4th grader, a kindergardner, a preschooler and a baby( who is very needy) Anyways we have been a little busy and a little crazy. Halle's soccer team is Awesome and Laney is so cute to watch. If your wondering about Halle's headband in her volleyball pic that was all her. I was taking care of my other children and I looked up to see Halle walking away from her pic with her headband done up like she was from the 80's.

No comments: