Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We
just got back from our vacation to California. I am very proud of myself. I never drive anywhere because I don't like riding in the car, however with a family of 6 airfare is rather pricey so. I took the kids with the assistance of my momma and drove 15 hours through the night(which is the only way to drive with my children.) to see my brother Lin and Sister in law Linda and their 5 children. Thats right 9 children in one 3 bedroom home. You would think it would be kinda crazy there but it wasn't. We went to the Cheese Cake Factory and the waitress complimented us on how well behaved our kids were. We went to Alcatras, this cool theme park Great America, the boardwalk and the beach front. It was a great vacation. The weather however was just like normal Washington weather. Cloudy and high 60's low 70's.


Here is a picture of all of the cousins. The little boy in the middle with the stripes is not one of ours. When we went to the beach TJ loved eating the sand. I was so proud of Laney because just before it was time to go she finally went in the water. She is very afraid of water. She usually spends her time up in the dry sand building castles and collecting shells.

1 comment:

Baker said...

Impressive! Seriously. That was quite an endeavor. Looks like fun!